- City Council Special Meeting October 20, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting October 20, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop October 21, 2014
- Ronald Wastewater Assumption Committee of Elected Officials meeting October 23, 2014
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Regular Meeting October 23, 2014
- Specialized Recreation Monster Mash Dance October 24, 2014
- Richmond Beach Saltwater Park Volunteer Work Party October 25, 2014
- City Council Special Meeting October 27, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting October 27, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop October 28, 2014
- City Council Special Meeting November 3, 2014
- Shoreline Transportation Benefit District Meeting November 3, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
2014 Bituminous Surface Treatment (BST) Survey
The City of Shoreline would like your feedback on the 2014 BST road preservation program.
Youth Library Board Applications Accepted
The City of Shoreline invites interested youth, age 15 - 19 to apply for a position on the Library Board. Gain municipal government experience and earn community service hours.
City appeals Snohomish County BRB's decision
The City has filed its appeal in Snohomish County Superior Court of the Snohomish County Boundary Review Board's decision to deny the City's proposed assumption of the Ronald Wastewater District in Snohomish County.
Utility unification update
By unifying utilities into City operations, the City can increase efficiencies for both the individual utilities and to the existing operations of the City. Combining operations will also allow better coordination of service delivery and infrastructure improvements, plus refine and target the City's approach to economic development in Shoreline.
Adopt a drain and help prevent flooding
During the storm season, October through March, residents can volunteer to “adopt” a storm drain, and remove leaves and other debris that accumulate on top of drains after storm events.