- Christmas holiday December 25, 2014
- CANCELLED - NE 145th Street Station Citizens Committee (145SCC) December 25, 2014
- New Year's Day January 1, 2015
- CANCELLED - Planning Commission Meeting January 1, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting January 5, 2015
- 2015 Christmas Tree Recycling Event January 10, 2015
- Tween Night January 10, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting January 12, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting January 12, 2015
- Planning Commission Meeting - Public Hearing January 15, 2015
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 19, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY January 19, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
Preview the Winter Recreation Guide
The City of Shoreline offers recreation programs for people of all ages and abilities. Preview the Winter Recreation Guide and start the new year with the choice to be active. Registration for Shoreline residents begins January 2. Lake Forest Park residents receive the resident rate on January 5 and general registration begins January 6.
Planning Commission PUBLIC HEARING - January 15
This is an opportunity to comment on the Development Regulations and Subarea Plan for the 185th Street Station Subarea. Planning Commission will make a recommendation to the City Council.
Waste diversion planning for new projects
As of January 1, 2015, all construction and demolition projects will need to comply with construction and demolition waste requirements before the City will issue a permit.
185th Street Station Subarea Final Environmental Impact Statement
The full Final EIS for the 185th Street Light Rail Station Subarea in now available to review. A review guide is also available and provides a summary of the full EIS document.
Comprehensive Plan amendment suggestions due by December 31
Every year the City goes through a Comprehensive Plan amendment process. Individuals are encouraged to propose changes to the Comprehensive Plan.