Open Bids, RFPs and RFQs
RFQ No. 7242 - Shoreline Bridge No. 167C, Hidden Lake Bridge
Submittal Date: June 3, 2013 - 4:00 p.m. Pacific Local Time
The City of Shoreline participates with a number of other Washington public agencies in using a shared roster that is administrated by the eCityGov Alliance. eCityGov Alliance established the Shared Procurement Portal rosters as a means of soliciting and notifying businesses and contractors about opportunities to respond to bids and proposals.
The Shared Procurement Portal rosters have been divided into the following rosters:
- Small Public Works Roster: may be used to solicit bids on small public work construction projects estimated up to $200,000.
- Professional Services/Architectural & Engineering (A&E) Roster: may be used to solicit proposals from Professional Services providers.
- General Services Roster: may be used to solicit proposals for all other service related work that is not considered a public work or professional service.
- Supply Vendor Roster: may be used to maintain a list of all interested vendors that seek to provide goods, materials, and supplies to the member agencies.
- Legal Services Roster: may be used to solicit proposals for legal consulting and services.
To be considered for acceptance to one of the above rosters, an application must be completed and submitted to eCityGov Alliance. Acceptance to the roster does not guarantee work with any member agency.
To apply for a roster go to: www.sharedprocurementportal.com.
There is no charge
to businesses or contractors to register with eCityGov Alliance.
If you have additional questions, please contact the City of Shoreline Purchasing Division at email: email@example.com or phone: (206) 801-2320.