- Receive a free ream of 100% recycled paper!
- Enter a drawing to win office recycling bins!
Shoreline businesses are invited to attend the 2012 Business Recycling Event to recycle various items including:
| What to Bring
||Do Not Bring
Computers, monitors, TVs, etc.
- Hazardous Waste
- Items infested with bees, hornets
Phones, printers, cables, etc.
Refrigerators, microwaves, etc.
|Fluorescent Tubes & Bulbs
|Styrofoam Blocks and Peanuts
|Paper for Shredding
Limit 5 boxes per business.
Clean and dry.
- Bring the event flyer or a business utility bill showing a Shoreline address for entry.
- Pick-up trucks or smaller vehicles only.
- The City reserves the right to refuse any items.
- Hazardous materials, other than those listed in athe "What to Bring" section, will not be accepted.
Sign up for a free waste audit! Discover how your office can recycle more and save money.
Please look for more information in the mail and the Currents Newsletter.
Contact Tina Han, Environmental Programs Assistant, at (206) 801-2455 for questions.